Monday, May 31, 2010

Floodinsuranceprocessingcenter

flamingo_road @ 2010-05-31T16:54:00


My mother says that this summer will be fantastic for the lion. My mother did not said, but I think it will be a pleasant summer for cancer. If nothing else, will be happy for the lion.
Perhaps the last, then some bad fairy will cast a spell and turn it into walls and floors of an apartment to rent Cagliari. I wonder, you can not rent the house we already have? He leaves a piece of our lives! If it goes my childhood, almost all of my birthdays, all tan, all the hiding, all messages sent by the window, under the stars, all love, all the energy accumulated during the year, summer, winter , Spring. If it all goes again. If the rent for all the summer would not be a capital firm. If rented, it would still be our home. Our small cottage. And we could go back in any time, choose to spend ten days without rent.
seems to be destined to relive it again. When parking in these balconies is a dense to remind me that I do not live there anymore. That my bedroom is an intimate gathering of emotions, that my desk is not a piece of wood that saw me grow and has borne the burden of huge puppets rose, or what books or that of an old computer . That the handle does not creaking anymore, that the towel is left of the sink, the walls are plasterboard, which, oh, the sliding door! I will not feel anymore someone whistling from the villa in front to draw my attention. Never again I will have my best friends at your house phone. Nobody tells me to get off . Nobody tells me to find the step. No one will ask me to play tennis in square. Nobody will wait for me to his garage, with the stereo blaring. And no one will do more crazy Clara, so if you do not take with me.
Now I have to relive it? I have to let the cash you take home? My garden, my loft my bed?
I am happy in this house. My room is distracting, but I finally plenty of room for my postcards, photos, paintings. Can I try all the romance of the fire in the fireplace, or relax in the courtyard, but mostly I have my dogs. Our old apartment quartuccese gave us our dogs.
Our charming cottage will be used to something that maybe I will see too late. In the meantime I can only regret.




0 comments:

Post a Comment