Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christian Dinner Slogans

Nemorense @ 2010-12-16T22: 35:00

E 'that still thought of the Italian custom of caring but to do nothing. Type my little neighbor who came over to tell me how being organized employment, the member of Greyhound. It made me tenderly. It reminded me of a phrase that I bounce in Pasolini's head for days.
I saw what happened in Rome and I want to get so many veils pitiful, but I can think of only Pasolini.
too, continually.
I was pain and tenderness. Will always caught in the middle, will never belong to any group and will always feel out of place.
will try to make nice, blacks will take days, I'll kill her sensibility and rationality will pull up and backwards.
will always be alone, against all alone with his head. And Executioner
ah, I was filled with pride have always been so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment