Monday, May 26, 2008

Is A Hand Held Radar Illegal?

Good start

Hello. Today begins My blog.

I'm not a fan of the blog, but I thought it would be useful to tell a story. My story.

I am Italian and Italy is a free country. But in recent months, I am discovering that it's not that simple.

This morning it's sunny where I live, a beautiful blue sky with cirrus which makes some less than dazzling blue. E'piacevole all really want to do or even just to stay around to enjoy what is there. Nothing seems able to take a color negative.

Yet, despite this serenity, I know there are people working to disturb my peace of mind and that of thousands of other people, with a pattern seemingly noble and justified. I started this blog to tell this story, and why have I got to worry. At least a bit '.

PS: I'm not interested in the plots. Here I speak from my point of view, but only facts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment