Monday, May 26, 2008

Pontoon Boat Second Hand Ontario

A normal life

This morning I got up at 6.00. We must prepare to go to work and take to school who should be brought. Last night we fixed the house up late. Begins a week of intense, tiring (all are welcome even if the holidays seem too far). I hope to have time to spend with the people I love, at least a bit '. Half an hour here and there.

The ordinary life of millions of Italians. Extraordinary, if I as an individual. Ordinary, if I compare to many others.

When I was younger, I did some madness. Nothing really exceptional, but the things which are done young people and which recalls with a mixture of pride and embarrassment. Sure, I experienced more alcohol than you need, I barely slept, I traveled as much as it happened, I met many people and other such follies. Today, the desire to do some crazy and maybe still do, but are otherwise. Time passes and change (improve my opinion) interest.

I did not say they are also Catholic. With some doubt on the theological and church today (and yesterday), but with the determination to seek the faith at times when not arise spontaneously from my heart.

For information, I always read the newspapers (not lately), a po'Repubblica a po'il Courier. I knew it was not always accurate, but all things considered. I always thought that the thought was in the newspapers, thinking 'average' was more or less right. I do not like Berlusconi, but I agree with some aspects of its program than a sinister decrepit. I always thought there were some unacceptable elements of his legal case. That's it.

are estimated at work (not all of course) and also in life. Many I recognize a good ability to judge, or perhaps something more. Try to improve the capacity of dialogue, every day.

So I feel comfortable? If I have not done anything wrong? If I was not accused of anything wrong with that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment