Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Brazilian Hardwood Floor

Knots II - Day 1

A friend of mine has become great and went to live alone. In reality it would have done without, but annoyed that parents spend money on the locks changed at home.
Her new apartment is a short walk from my office, where my friend already spent most of his time. E 'on the first floor of a beautiful building which has four.
To understand that the condominium joyful pull air from now on, my friend has organized a small party, these five people, including myself. During the evening there was also the emergence of other people, like the open nature of the party demanded it.
Logically organized around with beer and wine. Logically with pork chops and bacon. Logically barbecuing. Logically on the balcony.
I lit a barbecue on a small terrace in the center of my city I had never seen.
I think that even after five minutes the old woman began to scream in front of the building:
- Oh God, smoke! But you are to do '? What do you stand burns'? Oh Madonna! I feel bad.
Seraphic neo landlord: - Do not worry, we move it the other way.
other side = on the balcony overlooking the main road. So quick passage of the barbecue on fire (but with wheels) through the kitchen - hall - living room and the roasting continues.

cooking, thanks to the wise direction of one of the guests was fantastic. Moments of panic there was, however, with the bacon, which has raised a cloud that has not been seen in the area for decades
.
The neighbors upstairs did at the beginning timidly peeping out from under their awning. Then they disappeared. I think stunned by smoke from citronella as mosquitoes.
I would say that is not bad as a debut.

0 comments:

Post a Comment