Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Why Has My Sucker Fish Died

If sparrows, what?

There are a lot of sparrows around in our cities. In this period can be felt from the early morning hours (which are precisely first, we speak of five).

A sparrow may fall from the nest first, then growing, they say, no sooner than either father or mother at least call. Do not know if he can find to eat. In this period would also be difficult to find a drink. Everywhere one, there may be a cat ready to take it. Life expectancy is not encouraging and tragedies in the community of sparrows that shares the same scenario where I live also, are the order of the day. I do not know if there are sparrows grandparents, I doubt that there is no great-grandparents.

Passerotto Our life is very different. We are very different. Sometimes, I wonder how life would be like a bird, without really knowing anything about the next minute. I guess you take the things with great philosophy, but remain always on the line. I do not think that this is in the nature of human beings. Now millions of years, or at least hundreds of thousands, we can live a little better. Certainly, few generations, perhaps very few, who are behind a good part of this desperate struggle for survival.
But what remains in the human heart of all this? Who are we? We are of the birds without cats? Or is there something else specific to the experience of living as human beings? Who is man?

One day in a circle of Arkeon, an intensive, I saw men fighting in a manner respectful of, among women who encouraged them. This was one of the occasions on which, from my personal perspective, I felt that this type of fight is part of human nature, my human nature. How to accomplish something deeply human and different from the pa
ssorettesco.

certainly in the life of the sparrow are times when we understand what it means to be a sparrow. For man is the same thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment