Sunday, June 13, 2010

Display Ip Cctv On Tv

flamingo_road @ 2010-06-13T22: 43:00

There are times when I want to be silent, when I think of not doing wrong none, in which I need not be concerned if I do it. Times when I just want my presence, when I think no one can depend on me, because I would not be able to handle it, to make pleasing his days.
Then there are times when they knock on the door and want to be with me, only me. They do not want anything, just look at me, just stay with me. It seems that they understand who is to be contacted. Their love is unconditional, pure and simple. Their love is lifting his head from the bowl to check if they still sitting next to them to join him. Their Love is the mood if I'm there. I am not able to repay the whole beauty of the emotions that I have sent them, but I can thank them for letting me know. They too are my family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment