Thursday, June 10, 2010

Nvidia Pci Bridge Device Driver

flamingo_road @ 2010-06-10T23: 23:00


If it were a woman and ask me who is the love of my life, I would answer "you." If it had two eyes and a mouth, I lost myself in his eyes and I would spend my time to kiss her. If I turn back, grabs her and say she is mine and can not leave. She belongs to me even though she was not born with me. She lifts me up when I drag on the asphalt. You understand me, because I understand her. You are me and I am her. I know that I did not need anything else, I know what my life, I know where is my life. Our place is not here and, day after day, I feel my skin sticky, jelly like rain. Day after day I feel hampered in everything I do.
But I can not disappear, I can not give love to chase another.

0 comments:

Post a Comment