Sunday, July 18, 2010

Visual Kei Dressing Ideas

Nemorense @ 2010-07-18T16: 39:00

I went back to Pisa for a couple of days. I have to thank everyone from C. I visited and the contubernali to G. and A. that have really made a mad rush to greet me and offer me lunch, for AV invited me to dinner, trying to organize the evening, and that once they knew that I came back just to say hello (as well as for the company dinner), the professor and his wife for their aperitif, GF because he always knows exactly what to say, I talked to Ema of Europe, Lez that I missed a lot, to Professor L. I work with the absolute clarity with which he has dispelled the doubts, J. for informing me of S. and have stopped to talk with extreme courtesy to C. B for the gossip and LC to be there forever and always find the funny in the situation. A Nadi to be absolutely as it is and for the company (also appreciate the fact that they have checked that there were some meetings). A
M. that I was missing the beautiful store.
thank everyone, who was not I was very sorry, but I know that many (almost all) were absent entirely justified.
Greetings to all
E.

0 comments:

Post a Comment