Friday, July 2, 2010

Watch Pinky And The Brainonline Free

flamingo_road @ 2010-07-02T15: 48:00 Have

I think I know people around me, to know exactly what to think, what are his intentions, his emotions, what surprises him, what does not. I know his needs, but only those posters. His fears, but only those who find comfort in my presence. I do not know concerns that are not capable of healing. I do not know them because no one submits them, thinking they could be the only masters of their own panic. I think I have an idea of people who have crossed and then moved away, or are about to do it, but do not really know them. Each of these approaches because I want something that can satisfy a habit, a desire. Someone wants to browse a bit, 'see what's behind here, who hide too well, so maybe you can spend ten minutes with laughter, or feel proud of having discovered America. What I did not realize is that most search and less is more and less present calls. There is nothing that can give him back here.
Someone needs my practical help someone just for company. Every time someone wants to be my friend, then changes his mind. Somebody tries, then changes his mind. Someone can then change your mind.
Anybody want my writing, some of my language, my eye on someone wants to feel respected. Someone wants me to play a little '. Someone wants to be me.
I think I understand everything, but I am convinced that I do not really know anyone well. And no one I know me. Served to do something to help, love one way, the company, but I do not see anything other than a disposable relationship. I have no reason to make me curious if the interest is not the end for me, but what I can do or come to believe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment