Monday, June 16, 2008

25 Pair Cable Diameter

A sheet of colored paper

An A4 sheet of colored paper, folded in three, with an inscription printed on the title, I assumed, Japanese . What was written in part in Italian, I honestly do not remember, or maybe I never slept with too much attention.

was in the late 90s.

Reiki One person told me about Reiki , I had harshly criticized for your interest in a practice so irrational, and I'd forgotten. It had been months and, behind the teasing, it was built if only the spirit of emulation and a bit of curiosity.

I was looking for. I was looking for answers to many questions about me, about my life and about life, about my future and the future. Perhaps more than the answers, I sought the opportunity to ask me questions that are all to give me my answers . We see this

Reiki. I never liked the weird things or alternative (wrong, at least sometimes). Least of all things magical. Reiki, however, seemed closer to the things that I respected and respect as martial arts and Zen. Zen then I read a booklet, of course, without understanding anything.

short, this A4 leaflet that says the Japanese carried an address and time. There was talk Free of presentation. To me, however, mattered little. The cost of the seminar seemed affordable and Friday night was too full of other possibilities (at least theoretical) to pass to the presentation of something I wanted to try anyway. There were local friends, turns to night. By day, however, could be the workshop of this Reiki.

And so I found myself in this seminar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment