Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Where To Buy Denman Brushes

The first seminar

do not have a precise memory of the first seminar. Talk a lot about Reiki, but there were no changes in my life. I listened and I was thrilled. I read books Jacopo For, in the end were not that great (for example, Zen and the art of fucking, Become God in ten moves), but I was suddenly interested in all things that are there. The workshops of the then Reiki, I attended every three to four months, I heard the stories of people, more or less exciting explanations. I saw people moved and it seemed impossible that I could move me, it is now an almost everyday, but I did not know what it was a tear on the cheek. It was a big surprise, in fact.

I remember the exchange instead of treatments, which included meetings, appointments between "students". It was a world very soft, at least in my perception, where everyone could be everything and its opposite. There was a lot of kindness to newcomers and, for my part, the impression that those who attended for years had some kind of knowledge or experience. Apart from the close attention to the position of the hands in the treatments, I've never seen anything that was done deliberately to make me think of super-skilled people, nor was there any formal degree. But I liked these
believe that there were people who knew more than me.

I remember one night instead, I think, a friend of autumn come to a presentation.
Family He said that there it was good, but seriously and had no intention to look inward, to listen to the anguish of others who can always be ours. I think he did well, not only for freedom, but respect the decision he felt, then, is right for you. At the same time, I confirmed that from the start, I wanted to do on seriously. Without giving up the irony, but rejecting the cynicism, I tried an environment, a group of people where one could speak of love, dreams, nightmares of newspapers as real life, fears, loneliness, their small dramas seriously. Among the gentlemen, do not talk about things that are too strong or unpleasant as death, love, life. I did not want this, I wanted to talk about things that mattered. This was done.

At a seminar, it was the first time, was such that instead of name is John, John, Henry, spoke with unmistakable emphasis ours a unique Indian name. He had penetrated into the matrix do not know which path to Buddhist or Hindu. Ended sharing very clear. She said he was disappointed in some form, because he had expected more, his research was absolute, and even then the Reiki Vito Carlo Moccia spoke of the emotions come out of treatments, dealing with the sons of Mario Giovanni, John son of Marie, of our everyday world of always trying to make stark.

I was not looking for anything further, the philosophy I've never understood, in India there has never been. Mom and Dad, however, I was well-known arguments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment