Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Norstar Adding Extension

You (Good thing).

This morning I woke up with him to feel bad when you're in as bad a time. A few seconds to emerge fully dall'onirico and I realize that, in fact, it is a dream. In fact a nightmare. I had stolen from your home computer, in which there were some things that are absolutely important to me. Even where the computer was back up had the same fate. You say, there are the worst of nightmares, but it's not my fault if I've got the geek dream.

come to study some more 'rocked the night fantasy. A few minutes goes after Adam. Approaches, hugs me and says "Are you okay?". Before laying
answer tells me the reason of so much affection: "Last night in a dream you're dead, and this morning came to me terrible anxiety: D".
"Curious, I also today I had a dream vividissimo", and the story of my nightmare.

done what was done in a hurry, say goodbye and goes to get a customer to several kilometers from here. But after even a minute I hear his voice calling us from below. Desperate. The laptop that was on the back seat of his car parked in a serenely quiet street, had disappeared. Good thing.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment