Monday, June 16, 2008

Are Combi Boilers Reliable

Love Is All We Need

Giacomo Leopardi thought best on Saturday of Sunday, waiting for the best reality. One way to think that I've always been disliked.

Viaggio di nozze In fact, for me it was not so, the wedding day was much better than its preparation. We had fun preparing it, very much in the same day and time to honeymoon. Next came the

first child, a different joy, and maybe even bigger. Meanwhile, life has become more concrete, the need to bring home the bread, along with the desire to achieve professionally. Harder than expected, but in the end was what I asked.

New Horizons, responsibility, new challenges, to explore and conquer.

I did not start this blog, however, to tell my life. I do not know if I'll ever want to occupy someone else's time with things that perhaps only a few close friends can really understand me.

I write because, as I try to run my life, while fighting my daily challenges, not unlike those of many others that are now in my age group, someone else had decided that the group had found that support was a sect, and then, without my knowledge or thought or wanted to, I am an adept. It's always a strange feeling when someone decides what you are (especially if you are wrong).

That someone was not and is not interested in improving the group or to prevent misconduct and had just decided that this group should be deleted ignominy.

not alone. He also decided the fact that I, as hundreds of other Italians, if not ignore this group, we were brainwashed , the class citizens.

My life was and is much more of membership in the group called Arkeon.

What part of me, or at least why are bushes lot in my life, honesty, respect for truth, freedom, gratitutidine and friendship.

I let it go Arkeon, but I can not accept the false, lying, oppression of freedom of expression and so on. If anyone has suffered from Arkeon, sorry. If you were really committed crimes, those who have committed to pay. I do not agree però la costruzione di un gigantesco falso mediatico ai danni di chi questo percorso l'ha messo insieme, di chi l'ha frequentato e sostenuto con cuore e di chi ne potrebbe in futuro trarre beneficio.

Pensavo che i media, soprattutto i giornali, in Italia avessero un minimo costante di attenzione al loro lavoro. Ho scoperto che non è così. Ma ho anche scoperto che continuo a credere che nell'Italia del XXI secolo alla fine la verità può emergere.

Perché questo accada, di seguito, racconto la mia storia rispetto all'esperienza ormai conclusa di Arkeon, sperando anche che questo serva, in futuro, ad evitare nuove simili "crociate".

0 comments:

Post a Comment