Wednesday, June 25, 2008

How Do You Get Rid Of Simple Goiter



I had not imagined that the Intercity , which were then something a po'seria, but also exceeded Ancona Pescara, became a kind of interregional cooperation. I still do not know if was out of necessity or political patronage. Of course, I was strange to see that train from the big city, on which I rested my butt for a few hundred kilometers (at that time remote hygiene train was still decent), it being the station of Ostuni .

Ulivi

However had arrived. I had planned for a while ', asked for permission to Vito (usually require frequent before a more intensive, but in fact it was almost a year since my first seminar), verified to have the financial resources (to go on a skiing holiday it would cost much more) and I was writing. Then, with trepidation and anticipation, I had booked the train. That left me with very few others, in this village in the (for me) remote Puglia.

travelers disappear from small stations such as water on sand. If you are outside, you find yourself alone in a moment. But I found I was on the sidewalk outside with another person on hold. It was difficult to establish that we were waiting for the same passage to go to the same place. A chat and a little more.

I was very impressed by the seat of the intensive, the farm The Spagnulo . I never asked about his history, but has all the appearance of a fortress complete with walls, courtyards, churches (one abandoned), gardens and fields. There is some building more recently, but it is a really nice place. The management has always left me perplexed by the lack of care that I found equally directed to the site, we Arkeon (then the name was still Reiki) and tourists. Some staff, especially in the early years, was very kind, then various avvicendemanti have made things worse.

Lo Spagnulo I think I spent the first few hours between the desire to know others, perhaps a fleeting visit to the sea (the only one in many years) and the exploration of some of the locations is strong. Entering the front door on the left, there is a church . To get there, open a door, along a corridor full of plants discovered, between two high walls. Behind the walls, enclosed by four walls, there are orange groves.

Next to the church door on the left, there is a small passageway and a staircase. From there you log on to the roof of the church. During the day it goes on a sea of olive trees ruffled by the wind. At night the stars shine more than at the planetarium.

I was worried? I was curious, excited and also a po'timido. A few hours later I walked hand in hand with other people before unknown until recently and looked into his eyes. met two eyes and a face that struck me very much. I liked it so much that, after so many years, I am counting every minute that I can not see it. It was, and is, to my wife.

I will not tell how the intensive. From that first experience, I remember the laughter that were made during the Ki training, a kind of gymnastics (much more and much better, but to make the idea) that was made in the morning. Laughter that concerned me too, I could not stay in balance in certain positions. The classic thing in other contexts would make me angry. But there, the atmosphere was cheerful, I felt that there was nothing wrong with not being perfect, I'm putting the years to accept that I never will be, then I just know that I could be a po'dopo.

There was so much mud, it rained. There was my wife, but I do not speak of this, at least today.

I remember well the struggle between men instead. The first time I lived in a not so deep. I was terrified of physical confrontation, I thought of being annihilated. Instead, for better or worse, kept the field, maybe even won a match. It was a great freedom won.

experiences, emotions were a thousand. But I brought home a mobile number and a promise.

I also had a fairly good confidence that we have found that support for Arkeon that time was going really well. I was right.

PS: I did not know there was someone already into the unknown for some years been organized, collected information without notice, without any open criticism. It is those who, by an Italian citizen, made me at least a little ', a simple brainwashed follower of a sect.

Even if I had known all this recent result, of course I would not change a comma of my choices.

0 comments:

Post a Comment